Friday, April 9, 2010

Death Valley National Park

Our 3rd stop was Pahrump, NV. As you can see, our all day trip to Death Valley was awesome. The spring flowers were blooming and the temperature was only 93. We took a tour through Scotty's Castle and found out Scotty was very good at telling stories. Jim and John made it all the way up the hill to see his grave site.  John's brothers (Topper & David) with friend from Paris, France came and visit us and went to Death Valley too.  Like usual, eating too much, have to slow down on the food.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad there were lots of pretty flowers. I used Galen's Google account so I could write on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    We are so glad you will be posting a blog of your trip. Since we can't go, at least we can follow along.
    Barb and Roger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello folks bet you are making tracks? Where are you and what are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are having a great time. I especially liked Yosemite, The Redwoods and Fisherman's warf when we were in California. Were the mimes still performing at Fisherman's warf?

    Jim & Shirley

    ReplyDelete